Asro Medika

Senin, 06 Agustus 2012

What is vestibulitis? How is it managed?

Vestibulitis is defined as a constellation of symptoms and signs, including entry dyspareunia, vestibular erythema, and vestibular tenderness in the absence of an active dermatosis or disorder that would otherwise explain the findings. Management includes symptomatic relief with 5% lidocaine ointment; tricyclic antidepressants may be helpful. Surgical treatment should only be considered in severe cases that are refractory to medical management.

2 komentar:

  1. Odeeeen, assalamu'alaikum... Blognya keren dan PERNUH MANFAAT... Lanjutkan posting Den.. Oh ya, kalo berkenan mampir juga ke Blog sederhana AYa yaa..

    Aya, pacarnya Arif,, ^_^

    BalasHapus
  2. I do not know if you would be interested in my case.Here is Dr Itua Contact Information,drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or www.drituaherbalcenter.com He talks on Whatsapp too.
    I was treated for Hepatitis C genotype 2 commencing on january 14, 2017. I was treated with Dr Itua Herbal Medicine which he prepared and send to me Via EMS Courier service and I received it @ Ohio Post Office .I drank for two weeks as he instructed me to and I was cured.Just in two weeks,Isn’t that joyful.yes i’m happy and my heart fills with joy.
    I carry a high risk of Lymphoma relapse due to constant exposure to the hepatitis C virus.
    In order for me to have the maximum chance of a cure from my Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Hepatitis C must be treated in a timely manner or my life hangs in jeopardy. Dr Itua made my life meaningful again.And to my friend Nicky who directed me to Dr itua herbal center i forever indebted to you my dear friend.Doctor Itua Assured me he can as well cured the following disease,HIV,COPD,DIABETES,HERPES VIRUS,HEPATITIS,

    BalasHapus